Thursday, March 26, 2009

Scavenger Hunt

While preparing dinner the other night, I noticed these Cheeto's on the kitchen floor. I thought, uh-oh, someone left the snack cabinet untied again. There is only one culprit in this house that dumps food on the floor, so I knew I had to find him quickly.


As I went to the living room, I found another, larger scattering of Cheeto's, but still no boy. I was starting to worry. I had visions of my Pottery Barn comforter smeared with orange, slobbery powder.




Then I found him with the entire bag, very happy and very proud. I don't let him eat Cheetos because they are so crunchy and I am afraid he will choke. He thought he had found the motherload of all snacks and went on an eating frenzy as quickly as he could, knowing it was only a matter of time before the curly-haired woman would come along and ruin his fun.


I am still finding hand prints around the house where he left his mark.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is AWESOME!!!