Tuesday, June 2, 2009

The Dyson Has Met It's Match



I love this vacuum. When we purchased it, we had Skeet and Hunter, the 2 golden retrievers, and we were desperate to find something that could handle all the hair. It did a really good job.
One of Dyson's claims to fame is that it never loses it's suction. Recently I noticed that it wasn't picking up the stuff on the carpet like it used to and I thought it was broken. I took the filter apart and cleaned it all out, but it was still not picking up with the hand held part of the vacuum.
Nick took the vacuum apart and found this stuck in one of the tubes.


I am not exactly sure how I sucked this thing up in the first place without noticing it, but for future reference, Dysons do not pick up baby bottles. At least not successfully.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Sandy...that is hilarious! I always say my Dyson is my best friend...seriously, it sucks up some major crap around here, and for that it is worthy of my friendship!