Monday, September 28, 2009

Wireless Router Working Again....And I have 10 minutes to Myself




Sorry for the delay in posts. Our wireless router decided to reset itself and not work on any computers in our house. My options were to sneak up to Shea's room and sit at the computer while Isabella and Nicholas reeked utter chaos downstairs alone, or ignore my blog for a while. After an hour long chat session with a woman from Linksys, I got the router back up and running. So here I am on the laptop in the kitchen where I can see all the goings on in the house.
Here are some pictures from my mother-in-law's birthday that we celebrated on the 12th. Unfortunately, Nicholas and Isabella were both getting over colds, and Nick got his while we were there, and felt terrible towards the end of the evening. My mother-in-law says that her sore throat the next day was not from our family, but I am pretty sure we infected her with our sickness. Happy Birthday - Here's some pneumococcal just for you! Next time we are not taking any chances!
Happy Birthday Mom!



No comments: