Monday, October 13, 2008

My Second Favorite Season

I am definitely a summer person. I love the heat and I love the sun. I would be very happy if we lived in the South so long as my family followed us there. I know that is not going to happen, so I guess I am stuck in the cold 6 months out of the year.

However, I can't be too disenchanted about fall beginning when this is my view every day. All the leaves are changing and our yard looks really beautiful. And for now, I get the best of both worlds; it has been in the high 70's for 4 days.



2 comments:

Sarah said...

Beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Sandy, Your house and yard are just breathtaking. What a great view! Also, thanks for the kind words written about me on Sarah's blog. That meant a lot to me. I feel the same way about you.

Renee