Wednesday, October 15, 2008






Yesterday we played outside almost all day. I let everything go in the house for the day and just had fun with the kids. Nicholas took a 3 hour nap, so I brought the monitor outside and Isabella and I played all morning. We had a picnic, and I let Isabella choose all the food that we were going to pack. She had about one bite of her peanut butter and jelly sandwich, a couple bites of turkey breast, 3 grapes, 2 bites of an apple, a handful of goldfish, and most of her My Little Pony fruit snacks. She had so much fun sitting on the blanket eating. This morning when she woke up, the first thing that she wanted to do was go on another picnic.


After dinner, the 4 kids and I went on a walk down the street. Isabella decided that she wanted to ride in the stroller, so Nicholas got to ride in the pink bug car. He didn't care. He thought he was big stuff hanging onto the steering wheel. Shea whizzed back and forth on her scooter, and Taylor and I had a nice conversation about anything and everything.


Pretty soon, we will be holed up in our cold house and it will be dark by 4:30, so I want to enjoy these last few days outside as much as possible!

No comments: