Saturday, November 29, 2008

Mouse #2 - Enema #3

I thought our house was void of any mice. The traps were all empty for two days. I was just about to collect them all and put them away for the next rodent to dare enter my home, when I found a disgusting mouse upside down, rigor mortis already set in, in the trap in Shea's room. The worst part is, when I found it, Shea was still in bed sleeping. I snuck in with tongs and a garbage bag and scooped him up while she slept. I debated not telling her, but she knew when she came downstairs and Taylor and I were staring at her with horrified looks our of faces.

I promise this will be the last time I discuss the pooping habits of my children, but Isabella had her 3rd and hopefully final enema today. I question her psychological state after the trauma that we have created for her. If she didn't want to poop before, she is really not going to want to poop after this experience. Back on the Miralax tomorrow, and hopefully we will have a happy and regular child again.

No comments: