Saturday, November 1, 2008

Trick or Treat!!








We went to our old stomping grounds to trick or treat last night, and it just so happens to be where Nick's brother and Sister-in-Law live. It's a great little neighborhood where all the houses are very close together, and all the people sit outside to pass out candy. Taylor and Shea were with their Dad for this Halloween, but they insist on going to our old neighborhood even when they are with him; so, we ran into them several times throughout the night. Shea and her best friend were Mimes, and Taylor and her best friend were C.I.A. Agents wearing my old business suits from when I used to work. Isabella was going to be Cinderella, but when we got to the Disney Store and she saw Ariel, it was all over. Nicholas had no choice. I found the costume, thought it was cute, and WARM, and that was that.
We have plentiful amounts of candy, and I have been swiping Reese Cups and Snickers all day.


No comments: