Friday, November 28, 2008

My Dad's Birthday Celebration


I am a little behind on posting my Dad's birthday, but I was waiting for a picture from my Mom since mine were all terrible. My Dad's 74th birthday was on the 20th, and my parents, my sister, Isabella and Nicholas and I went out to lunch to celebrate on his actual day. On Sunday, we celebrated at my parents house with the family.


My Dad is such as awesome man. He is a great Dad and Grandfather (the kids call him Papa). He is patient and kind, and the smartest person I know. He also has the best imagination I have ever seen. He is so fun to be around. He loves to laugh and have a good time. He plays with the kids like he's one of them, and creates the coolest games. In my opinion, some of the games cross the line in the dangerous category, but the kids and my Dad think they are harmless.


Happy Birthday Dad, you are truly the best father anyone could ever wish for.



No comments: