Thursday, July 9, 2009

The Botanical Gardens

Yesterday the kids and I spent the day at the Botanical Gardens in University Circle with my parents, my sister and her kids. I have never been there before because I was always at work when my mom and sister would take all the kids. It was so cool! I never knew what was there and I can't believe that such a thing exists so close to Cleveland. The older girls loved trying to "catch" butterflies in the Glass House. There were thousands of beautiful, colorful butterflies flying all over the place. From there we went to the Children's Garden were the kids could fill up their watering cans and water all the flowers. Isabella loved that. There was a wooden playhouse, a tree fort and a fish pond. Nicholas got out of his stroller and ran down every trail as fast as his little body could go. The hazards were plentiful, so I also ran as fast as I could after him.










No comments: