Monday, June 2, 2008

Dangerous Toys

We have had two incidents in the last few days with Isabella using her toys as weapons. On Thursday night, she took her purple sparkly baton from Great Wolf Lodge and cracked her sister Shea on the nose while Shea was lying on the floor watching T.V. Surprisingly, there was no blood. The entire next day, all she talked about was mumble, mumble, Shea, mumble, mumble, boom, mumble, mumble, nose......
On Sunday, Isabella threw her V-Tech Phone at her Dad's face and hit him on the eyebrow. For some reason, I have this disease where anytime my husband gets injured, I laugh hysterically. I cannot control myself. As Nick was rolling around on the floor holding his face, I was trying to scold Isabella, but was having a hard time getting the words out, or the point across that throwing toys is very naughty. Eventually, I was able to compose myself long enough to punish her. Again, there was no blood, but Nick walked around for the rest of the day with a fat eyebrow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HI Sandy, your blog is really fun to read! I just got your email (you are going into spam for some reason) I suffer from the same disease with the laughter thing!

Looking forward to reading more!!

Penny

PS - What is wootang??