Monday, June 16, 2008

They Made it to California!


I received this picture from Taylor in response to my text asking if they were in Los Angelos yet. Before they left, Taylor insisted that they were going to meet the Jonas Brothers while they were in California. As of today, they have not seen them yet. While we were texting eachother, they were on their way to Johnny Depp's house and Orlando Bloom's house. Apparently, they saw the gates and a lot of cameras. I'm not sure that would have been on my agenda if I was on vacation in LA. Tonight they were going to some restaurant called The Ivy, which, they heard, is where the stars hang out. I told her and Shea to be careful because there are a lot of crazies out there. Her reply was....."Yeah, we have already seen Zorro, 5 Marilyn Monroes and a Pirates of the Carribean Johnny Depp."
They are going to Universal Studios tomorrow, and then are heading to northern California to see a few things before they make there long trek home. They should be home by mid next week. We can't wait!
On another note, we celebrated the 7th party at our house since January yesterday, and had a Father's Day cookout with 23 people. I think all 7 Dads had a great time. The weather was perfect and the steaks were grilled to perfection, thanks to my very talented husband. We now get to take a month off of party planning until August when we celebrate Isabella's birthday. Pheeew!


No comments: