Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Taylor & Shea in Arkansas



I received a text from the girls today that said that they were in Arkansas. They said that they were playing hide and seek in the hotel. They have told me about this game in the past when they travel with their dad. The girls have a stepsister who is 14 and a stepbrother who is 16. The four of them play hide and seek in the ENTIRE hotel, which I am sure involves a lot of running and screaming. They are probably banned from several hotels throughout the country. They often play this game at the YMCA as well, and usually get into trouble. The last time they played, Shea ripped open a shower curtain in the locker room hoping to find her stepsister, but instead, found a naked 50-something year old woman. Just imagine the shock of this woman. Needless to say, Shea got into big trouble. I don't know why they feel comfortable enough telling me these horror stories.

No comments: