Tuesday, April 21, 2009

My Funny Kid

For four years, I have been wishing that we had installed an intercom system in our house. When the girls are upstairs in their rooms, with the music on and their doors closed, they cannot hear me when I call them. I have to stand in the living room and yell their names several times until either they hear me or I am forced to walk upstairs and knock on their doors. Shea is the biggest offender because she plays her music the loudest.

When she got her cell phone, I discovered that all I had to do was send her a quick text and she would come down. It works perfectly!

Last night, I made chocolate chip cookies for dessert so I sent her a text and told her that if she wasn't downstairs in 10 seconds, she was not going to get a cookie. This was her reply:

"Aight dog. Lemme fix mah herr."

I laughed so hard, and it made my night!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

That is so funny.
When we were on vacation, Isaac was in an upstairs bathroom that had no toliet paper, so he texted Jeff downstairs to bring some up, and we laughed so hard. How can they think of that, but then forget school work, or forget where they put everything??? I don't get it!!!