Monday, September 29, 2008

Homecoming

This weekend was Taylor's Homecoming Dance. She and her friends had a blast. I know I am bragging, but she looked gorgeous! The whole day went off without a hitch too, which NEVER happens!

Taylor and her friend Stephanie got there hair done at the same salon, and from there, went to my mother in law's house to get dressed. We took some pictures there, and then the girls met their other 2 friends at a Japanese hibachi restaurant. After they ate, we took more pictures at the local park The girls felt like movie stars, and had so much fun posing! The dance went from 7-11, and Taylor said that she and the girls danced the entire time!

I took so many pictures that I couldn't choose which ones to put on the blog, so I created a website on Shutterfly to view all the pictures. Here is the link - http://thewootangclan.shutterfly.com/

No comments: