Monday, September 22, 2008

Our fun weekend with Nonni


Nick's mom spent the weekend with us since my father in law was out of town. Isabella had so much fun playing with her Nonni all weekend long. She never heard the words, "in a minute, I'm busy, or later". When she wanted to play, Nonni was more than happy to oblige.


Unfortunately, on Sunday morning, Isabella came down with a fever and vomiting spell. My mother in law is not supposed to be around any sickness, so Nick had to scurry her home. By mid afternoon, Isabella started to feel better, but it soon caught up with her again, and she was down and out on the couch for the rest of the day. This morning, she is feeling much better, but is still not eating or playing with as much gusto as usual. This poor child gets every illness out there. If it's looming around, she picks it up. On the positive side, she will probably never miss a day of kindergarten since her immune system will be so strong.


Let's hope that I can keep her away from Nicholas for the next few days.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh how sad, I hope the little one gets better fast. I'm feeling for you Sandy.

Renee