Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Help!

My sunscreen is turning all of Isabella and Nicholas' clothes orange. I use Water Babies sunscreen. The color doesn't show up until after they have been washed. Nothing gets the stain out either. I just folded a load of clothes and 90% of the clothes are ruined! I don't remember having this problem last summer. Is anyone else having this problem? And if so, what takes the stains out? If you are not getting these stains, what type of sunscreen are you using? Or could it be that the sunscreen is old? I am so mad right now!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Call Nonni she can get any stain out. Could it be the water?

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh Sandy, you helped me so much. One of my favorite white tank tops is ruined with orange on the shoulder and I couldn't figure out what it was. I always put the water babies on my sholders after I put it on the kids. I was so mad too. I will ask my mom to help on this one. She can usually get any stain out too.

Renee

Anonymous said...

By the way, the bottle I have was just bought in the beginning of this summer. It is not old. It must just happen. If I get enough gumption I may call the company and see what they say.

Renee