Thursday, August 28, 2008

This is Getting Ridiculous

When we got to school today, Shea informed me that she did not grab her lunch off the counter. I angrily told her that I was NOT making another trip to the school to bring her lunch. She got out of the car looking very distraught. On the way home, I remembered that not only will she have no lunch, but she will not have the $1.00 that I put in her lunch to buy a bottle of water for cross country practice. I have been feeling guilty for the last 2 hours. So, guess what? I am going to drive to the school to drop her lunch off, and will make the tally of round trips to the school today at number 4. I have designated this week as "free pass week". Starting next week, they will need to get it together.

Nick kindly reminded me that every time I drive to the school, it costs $4.00 in gas. So, today alone, I will spend $16.00.

1 comment:

Charlene Juliani said...

Oh man, I really hate when my kids do that. I guess they think since I'm home that I have nothing better to do than run all over the place for them. Makes me crazy! And most (not always) of the time I will make the run for them. Mom guilt is so unfair!!