Tuesday, August 12, 2008

My Schedule this Week

6:45 - Drive Shea to Cross Country practice

7:45 - Wake up the little kids

8:05 - Drive Taylor and her friend Stephanie to Cheerleading practice, first stopping to pick up Shea from her practice at 8:30.

12:00 - Taylor's practice is over - Stephanie's Mom or Brother to drive Taylor home.

6:00 - Drive Taylor to 2nd Cheerleading practice. (can't carpool because girls have to be there at separate times)

8:30 - Alternate picking up girls with other Mom.

I have to fit in grocery shopping, house cleaning, laundry, lunch and dinner in there somewhere.

Yesterday, to add to the madness, Taylor and Shea had Dentist appointments at 11:45, and the office was 45 minutes away. I had to pick up Taylor an hour early at the school, which is 15 minutes away from our house, and in the opposite direction of the dentist's office.

Bob, my ex-husband was supposed to have the kids this week, so I was only supposed to be responsible for taking Taylor and Stephanie to the first practice. Coincidentally, he was called out of town on an "emergency job", and asked if I could switch weeks. Next week, Taylor is done with her 2-a-days. How convenient.

Nicholas, by the way, still doesn't care that I have to get up at the crack of dawn, or that I am running around like a maniac and should probably get a good night sleep.

No comments: