Saturday, August 23, 2008

We Love the Jo Bros!!!!!!!!






Last night, Taylor, Shea and I went to the Jonas Brothers Concert with my sister and nieces, and each girl brought a friend. We got there and waited in a very long line to get into to gates. We found pretty good seats on the lawn to the right of the stage. We sat down at 6:00 and the concert was supposed to start at 7:00. They had an opeing act, which lasted about 30 minutes, then Demi Lavato (another new Disney singer) came on after that and sang for about an hour. Then finally at 9:00 the Jonas Brothers came out. The screaming was so loud. It was like nothing I have ever heard before. There were about 100 men, maybe 50 boys, and about 15,000 girls/women.

The show was spectacular! The lights were great, and the guys sang, danced, and jumped around the stage for at least an hour and a half straight. I had to keep reminding myself that they were just kids. They are so incredibly talented. I hope that their parents will be able to keep them grounded and out of trouble. That will be a difficult task since this group is probably the biggest phenomenon for young girls from the ages of 6 to 20. Even their 38 year old mothers love them.

Kevin, Joe and Nick - After a performance like that, I am a fan for life!

1 comment:

Charlene Juliani said...

My daughter Sarah would be so jealous! Nice pictures!